Friday, July 23, 2010

four.

In this post, I will talk more about my topic for my first presentation. My topic will be about

WAYS TO IMPROVE PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION SYSTEM IN KLANG VALLEY

Maybe some might asking why do I choose this topic. The reason why is because last 2 weeks I came back to my hometown which is Kuala Lumpur. On that day, I took bus from Malacca and arrived at KL about 5pm. Then I took the LRT Star to Masjid Jamek and I suppose have to take the PUTRA to Taman Melati. But suddenly PUTRA have a technical proble at that time and there were many people standing out at the station. The trains stuck and have made congested at the station and also give a problem to the train user because of the technical problem.

So might be a good idea if I choose this topic as well as can give ideas on how the government could improve our public transportation system especially in Klang Valley.

No comments:

Post a Comment