Saturday, July 10, 2010

two.

hye bloggers;))

I just came back from Kuala Lumpur. Last week I was so busy with new assignments and new projects. Here, I would like to post about myself. I am new here and will be fully post in English as we all know English is an important language.

Let me start with my name is Nur Atiqah Binti Abdul Rani. I am 21 years old. My hometown is at Gombak, Kuala Lumpur and my previous college was at UiTM Segamat took Business Studies. This is the first week I stay in Melaka to future my education level in Bachelor in International Business. My dad is newly retired from being an architecture and now he is working with Majlis Sukan Negara (MSN) as a badminton coach for the Paralimpic players. My mum works as a banker at SME Bank. I have two brothers and I am the youngest.

I love to play sports. Most of the time I played bowling with my friends and I also play Volley Ball and Badminton. Before I come to Melaka, I was going to apply to future my degree at University of Manchester but because of financial aid problem, I was not going and decided to stay in Melaka. In UiTM City Campus Melaka, I found lots of new friends. Thanks and nice to meet you all. Got to go and will update soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment